Experience two Disney Vacations in one.
And everything under the sun.
Are you ready for the most magical Disney Experience ever? Now you can enjoy a Disney Cruise and Walt Disney World® resort stay – all in one vacation.
It’s all the Magic of Disney Cruise Line®. All the Enchantment of Walt Disney World Resort. And all of your dreams come true!
- 3-Night Disney Magic® sailings from January 17 – February 7
- 3-Night resort stay at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort (other resorts are bookable but will affect the price per person)
- 3-day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket
- Transfers between Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Cruise Line terminal
From $789 per person (total price for four $3156)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation quote on your vacation!
- Book through December 31, 2013
- Offer valid for most Disney Magic 3-Night sailings category 11B Stateroom Jan. 17 to Feb. 7, 2014 and for most nights Jan. 17 to Feb 10, 2014 at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort in a standard room
- The number of staterooms and rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Cruise fare excludes Government Taxes and Fees of approximately $63 per person (subject to change), Gratuities and Port Adventures.
- Price based on 2 adults and 2 children ages 3-9.
- Theme Park tickets must be used within 14 Days from first use.
- No group rates or other discounts apply.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.