Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K will start at 7 AM on Saturday and follows the familiar course through the Animal Kingdom. It will start and finish in the Animal Kingdom parking lot, go through the entrance & up the left side of the Oasis. Runners will be rewarded with a great view of the Tree of Life as they take the downhill and head to Africa. There is a long out & back portion that will head backstage between Africa & Asia and go all the way back to dead-end at a service road. There are water stops on both sides of the course as this out & back portion begins. Runners will continue past Expedition Everest, Finding Nemo the Musical, and exit the park through another backstage area after running through Dinoland. Looks like a fun race for families!
You are here: Home > RunDisney 2012 Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K Course Map
RunDisney 2012 Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K Course Map
- Avengers Super Heros Half Marathon – Expo talk on runner etiquette!
- The 2015 RunDisney Wine & Dine Half of a Half-Marathon
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon – 2015 Wine & Dine Half Marathon was 6.7 miles
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon – Wine & Dine 2015 Runners notified via Twitter of shortened race
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon – Evacuated runners at Wide World of Sports
Avengers Half Marathon Bourbon Chase contest Copenhagen course maps Disney Cruise Line Disneyland 5K Disneyland 10K Disneyland Half Marathon Dopey Challenge Dumbo Double Dare Enchanted 10K Expedition Everest Challenge Family Fun Run 5K featured Glass Slipper Challenge Goofy Challenge Happy Haunted 5K Trail Run holiday Jingle Jungle 5K kid picks kids Magic of Healthy Living Initiative meals at home Mickey & Minnie Mouse Royal Family 5K Mickey Check My Disney Experience packing Princess Half Marathon run RunDisney RunDisney Kids Races RunDisney Meetup special offers Star Wars Star Wars Half Marathon Tinkerbell Half Marathon Tower of Terror 10 Miler Walt Disney World 10K Walt Disney World Half Marathon Walt Disney World Marathon Wine and Dine Half Marathon
- In-Depth look at RunDisney 2015 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Course Maps October 29, 2015
- The 2015 RunDisney Wine & Dine Half of a Half-Marathon November 11, 2015
- Turn a RunDisney Unisex Race Shirt into a Women’s Cut Tech Shirt January 10, 2013
- Do scary stuff. The experience is always worth it. April 16, 2013
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 8 August 25, 2013
- Disneyland – This gingerbread house appeared almost overnight at the November 23, 2015
- Disneyland – Final night of the Earmaked Conference. It’s been a good week but I’m ready to go home. November 19, 2015
- Disneyland – What a way to start a day at a conference – breakfast in Carsland! November 18, 2015
- Disneyland – Even Roz is ready for Christmas! November 18, 2015
- Disneyland – Best day ever! I love my job ;-) Today I met Dave Smith, founder of the Disney Archives. He gave a wonderful presentation on Disneyland Then and Now. November 18, 2015
- Jen: All RunDisney races spend some time in backstage a...
- Jen: It's entirely possible the corral L runner was a ...
- LeAnne@Thisismyfaster!: Great post Jen! Some of the route seemed a bit rem...
- Travis: Great write up. A couple of points from my perspec...
- Chaitali: i ran this race too and completely agree that Run ...
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free no obligation quote on your next vacation - I specialize in Disney Destinations like Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line, or Aulani - a Disney Resort & Spa! and also Universal, SeaWorld, Legoland, other cruise lines, all-inclusive resorts, and guided tours all over the world. If you are ready to travel, let me help you make it happen!
Follow @EatRunTravelRD on Twitter