Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K will start at 7 AM on Saturday and follows the familiar course through the Animal Kingdom. It will start and finish in the Animal Kingdom parking lot, go through the entrance & up the left side of the Oasis. Runners will be rewarded with a great view of the Tree of Life as they take the downhill and head to Africa. There is a long out & back portion that will head backstage between Africa & Asia and go all the way back to dead-end at a service road. There are water stops on both sides of the course as this out & back portion begins. Runners will continue past Expedition Everest, Finding Nemo the Musical, and exit the park through another backstage area after running through Dinoland. Looks like a fun race for families!
You are here: Home > RunDisney 2012 Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K Course Map
RunDisney 2012 Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K Course Map
Avengers Half Marathon contest Copenhagen course maps Disney Cruise Line Disneyland 10K Disneyland Half Marathon Dopey Challenge Dumbo Double Dare Enchanted 10K Expedition Everest Challenge Family Fun Run 5K featured Glass Slipper Challenge Goofy Challenge Happy Haunted 5K Trail Run holiday Jingle Jungle 5K kid picks kids Magic of Healthy Living Initiative meals at home Mickey & Minnie Mouse Royal Family 5K Mickey Check My Disney Experience packing Princess Half Marathon run RunDisney RunDisney Kids Races RunDisney Meetup special offers Star Wars Star Wars Half Marathon Tinkerbell Half Marathon Tower of Terror 10 Miler Walt Disney World 10K Walt Disney World Half Marathon Walt Disney World Marathon Wine and Dine Half Marathon
- Turn a RunDisney Unisex Race Shirt into a Women’s Cut Tech Shirt January 10, 2013
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 16 October 21, 2013
- Photo collection of all the RunDisney medals! January 25, 2014
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 21 December 1, 2013
- Do scary stuff. The experience is always worth it. April 16, 2013
- Disney Cruise Line Northern Europe Cruise – arrival in Copenhagen June 29, 2015
- Disney Cruise Line Northern Europe Cruise – Wow Airlines June 28, 2015
- How to Pack in just a Carry-on for Three Weeks June 25, 2015
- Iceland and Norway Disney Cruise Line Adventure! June 22, 2015
- Welcome to Paul’s Falls! June 21, 2015
- KellPow: Congratulations on your perfect Wine & Dine! T...
- Jen: Meranda, I'm finally getting back to blogging aft...
- Meranda@Fairytalesandfitness: This was fun getting to look at some older Disney ...
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 26 - Healthy Disney Guide: […] week 24 […]...
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 25 - Healthy Disney Guide: […] week 24 […]...
email me at email@example.com for a free no obligation quote on your next vacation - I specialize in Disney Destinations like Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line, or Aulani - a Disney Resort & Spa! and also Universal, SeaWorld, Legoland, other cruise lines, all-inclusive resorts, and guided tours all over the world. If you are ready to travel, let me help you make it happen!
Follow @EatRunTravelRD on Twitter