Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K will start at 7 AM on Saturday and follows the familiar course through the Animal Kingdom. It will start and finish in the Animal Kingdom parking lot, go through the entrance & up the left side of the Oasis. Runners will be rewarded with a great view of the Tree of Life as they take the downhill and head to Africa. There is a long out & back portion that will head backstage between Africa & Asia and go all the way back to dead-end at a service road. There are water stops on both sides of the course as this out & back portion begins. Runners will continue past Expedition Everest, Finding Nemo the Musical, and exit the park through another backstage area after running through Dinoland. Looks like a fun race for families!
You are here: Home > RunDisney 2012 Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K Course Map
RunDisney 2012 Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K Course Map
- Introducing the 2016 Walt Disney World Marathon Course
- Avengers Super Heros Half Marathon – Expo talk on runner etiquette!
- The 2015 RunDisney Wine & Dine Half of a Half-Marathon
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon – 2015 Wine & Dine Half Marathon was 6.7 miles
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon – Wine & Dine 2015 Runners notified via Twitter of shortened race
Avengers Half Marathon Bourbon Chase contest Copenhagen course maps Disney Cruise Line Disneyland 5K Disneyland 10K Disneyland Half Marathon Dopey Challenge Dumbo Double Dare Enchanted 10K Expedition Everest Challenge Family Fun Run 5K featured Glass Slipper Challenge Goofy Challenge Happy Haunted 5K Trail Run holiday Jingle Jungle 5K kid picks kids Magic of Healthy Living Initiative meals at home Mickey & Minnie Mouse Royal Family 5K Mickey Check My Disney Experience packing Princess Half Marathon run RunDisney RunDisney Kids Races RunDisney Meetup special offers Star Wars Star Wars Half Marathon Tinkerbell Half Marathon Tower of Terror 10 Miler Walt Disney World 10K Walt Disney World Half Marathon Walt Disney World Marathon Wine and Dine Half Marathon
- In-Depth look at RunDisney 2015 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Course Maps October 29, 2015
- The 2015 RunDisney Wine & Dine Half of a Half-Marathon November 11, 2015
- Turn a RunDisney Unisex Race Shirt into a Women’s Cut Tech Shirt January 10, 2013
- RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training – Week 8 August 25, 2013
- Do scary stuff. The experience is always worth it. April 16, 2013
- Walt Disney World – Mickey Mail heading out to families with early June Walt Disney World vacations! So much fun is waiting for them. May 24, 2016
- Walt Disney World – Festival of Fantasy Parade! May 16, 2016
- Walt Disney World – It is the most beautiful & uncrowded day in Epcot today! The Flower & Garden Festival is in full bloom. May 15, 2016
- Disney Cruise Line – Started the day booking Disney Cruise Line vacations for Gold & Platinum Castaway Members, finishing it with a planning meeting for April 13, 2016
- Walt Disney World – Japan in Epcot has everything you could ever want to buy. January 8, 2016
- Jen: All RunDisney races spend some time in backstage a...
- Jen: It's entirely possible the corral L runner was a ...
- LeAnne@Thisismyfaster!: Great post Jen! Some of the route seemed a bit rem...
- Travis: Great write up. A couple of points from my perspec...
- Chaitali: i ran this race too and completely agree that Run ...
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free no obligation quote on your next vacation - I specialize in Disney Destinations like Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line, or Aulani - a Disney Resort & Spa! and also Universal, SeaWorld, Legoland, other cruise lines, all-inclusive resorts, and guided tours all over the world. If you are ready to travel, let me help you make it happen!
Follow @EatRunTravelRD on Twitter